Monday, November 5, 2007

New Look

Do you like it?

Be honest.

I find the white post backgrounds refreshing though I'm not sure if everyone will agree that Smartie Blue and Sage Green go together.

Oh, for the Americans, Smarties are the Commonwealth countries' alternative to M&M's except much more colourful and soooooo much better tasting.


Give me your opinions if you want to. If not, well, I didn't want to hear what you had to say anyway.

UPDATE:

Okaaaay. So I've already ditched the Sage and Smartie Blue and added another column. Let's consider this a work in progress for the next week or so!

7 comments:

Melchior del DariƩn said...

Looks fine to me!

Heather said...

I like it! The white background IS better. I've been thinking about changing mine lately but wasn't sure how it would look on white. It's great.

Anonymous said...

I'll be different. I'm not sure I like the blue. The sage is nice and the white background is ok too, but the blue is kind of in your face. Maybe change it to a khaki or other brownish shade? I'm not very good with colors though, so you might not want to listen to me.

Dawn said...

I think I may actually design a banner and that would solve the colour problem in the header. I agree that it stands out a little too much.

Take it for granted that this is not how it will end up. I just figured out how to start folling with the html! :)

Becky said...

I like it.

But then again I prefer M&Ms to Smarties, so you might not want to listen to me, either!

Anonymous said...

I've had this link forever, but have never used it:

Colour Contrast Analyser for Web Pages

Doesn't Blogger also help with color compatibility under the customize color/fonts tab?

Just to be annoying, I love the blue; the green not so much.

Have fun :)

Dawn said...

Thank you Lynn! I don't like the green either but sort of gave up thinking I'd try again later. Now I have a tool to help...Cool!