Sunday, August 24, 2008

Steady On.

I skipped off to my parent's for a few days. You'll get no apologies from me for not blogging though - It was a nice mini vacation. We were a short walk from the Bay of Fundy, picked fresh blueberries for Saturday morning pancakes in their backyard, let the dog loose to run as she choose, flew kites...We would've stayed a little longer if I didn't have to be back for tommorrow.

The only thing that marred the trip was a wobble in one of the front tires. It's a little disconcerting to get halfway through a 2 hour drive and realize that your car has a horrible vibration at low speeds. Thankfully it seems that when I got new tires Thursday the garage forgot to balance them. Annoying but not serious. They'll be getting a call Monday.

And that's it. I'm pooped. I need to rest up from my restful mini-vacation before the necie and nephew come over tommorrow. Bye!

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Sounds like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I wasn't aware that you had to apologize for not blogging. :)
Pancakes sound great. Sounds like you had a good time.

molytail said...

Mini-vacations are good :-) -- blueberries for pancakes are DELICIOUS! *yum*

Wobbling cars however - are not. Good or delicious. :-P ...we've got a few wobbles and rattle ourselves - we're driving a '95 Saturn Station wagon with over 400K on it. I'm surprised it doesn't just disintegrate as it goes down the road.

Anonymous said...

There's more than one Bay of Fundie?