Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Whining is Over

My Father-in-Law called yesterday and said to check the well again. Apparently he had a similar incident with his well where the water from a delivery disapeared, only to reappear a day or two later. I checked it yesterday. Sure enough, there was water! I checked it today and sure enough, there was a ton of water. We've never had something like this happen before but I really don't care. My well works!

The wonderful Father-in-Law came over this morning, fiddled around with the pump and got it primed.

So I'm done whining and monaing and complaining for now.

2 comments:

molytail said...

Yay for working water! :-) (and hey, you've got every right to
moan and complain" ..water is kinda, y'know, important!)

Anonymous said...

The water gods were pleased with your offering and decided to reciprocate :-)