Sunday, August 3, 2008

Probably, You Shouldn't Read This.

It's been quite a weekend. No, I'm not going to say anything more. It's just been quite a weekend with it's more then it's share of emotional challenges.

It's always at those times though that profound silliness comes to the rescue. Like Saturday night when my sister put sour cream and onion rings on three fingers, stuck up her thumb and said, "Look! It's the three wise men and Baby Jesus!"

I argued that that was completely inappropriate.

The sour cream and onion rings looked too much like halos and so the proper thing to do would have been to have one of them on the baby Jesus thumb and perhaps Ringolos on the fingers.

If you're going to construct nativity scenes with junk food, you damn well better do it properly.

2 comments:

molytail said...

If you're going to construct nativity scenes with junk food, you damn well better do it properly

*ROFL* ....Frankly, I think God has a sense of humour and provided us with the same, especially for trying times. ;-)

I'll go all sappy on you for a second and offer a hug.. {{{{Dawn}}}}

Dawn said...

Thanks! It's been a good few days but a very tiring few days. Emotional stuff that will actually turn out better in the end for me, some family and a friend I think. All hugs are much appreciated! :D