Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's Good to be an Educational Anarchist.

Dana wrote the best bit on Educational Anarchy.

ImPercetibility made the button:



My contribution? Just a link to a most excellent BBC radio show, In Our Time, which explores the ideas and history of Anarchism. It'll give anybody interested a good quick run down of the matter. What did I take from it? A lot but most vivid might be the idea that when anarchy is used as an accusation it's often by people who have control over others against those who want to exercise control over themselves.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hmmm...that is interesting!

Anonymous said...

I sort hung out with a group of anarchists in Germany. Random, but I kind of forgot about it until I read your post. :) After a slight misunderstanding almost got me beaten up, they were ok.