Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Job Drama is Over.

I feel very relaxed and content at the moment. The hubby called a couple of hours ago and he's coming home for good. No more northern New Brunswick. No more visits every second weekend. He's got a position to fill locally and so next week is his last week away from home.

Yes, I know I'm lucky. He's only been away for about 2 months and even then has averaged a few days home every couple of weeks. There are moms who read this whose husbands have to go away for longer periods to farther away and get home much less often. But still, I'm happy. And I'm hoping it's not too much longer for you guys.


Oh shit. No. This doesn't mean I can start the ball rolling to buy my dream house. Why? Because someone bought it before I could. The nerve of some people...

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

glad to hear about the new job. Too bad about the house. Another will come up, and even better. :)

molytail said...

He's got a position to fill locally and so next week is his last week away from home.

That's awesome! Yay!! *dance of joy*

(you DO remember Balki and his dance of joy, yes? yes???)

But rats on the house... maybe that one just wasn't meant to be...

I bet there's a funky little country house out there waiting for you .... ;-)