I was over reading A Woman of Purpose today and it seems Sunniemom went and got herself tagged for a meme. And then tagged everyone who read the post.
The meme is “6 Unspectacular Quirks About Me”. Here goes.
1) I eat orange peels. Not always and generally only the think Navel orange peels but I do eat 'em.
2) I can not only cross my eyes but can also move one independently of the other. I've been practicing this since I was 7. The things 7 year olds think will be valuable life skills...
3) It is milk with tea and cream with coffee. The cream/coffee thing can be compromised on because cream is expensive but NEVER would I put cream in tea.
4) I can not wait for the day I get real crow's feet. They are the neatest, warmest, most expressive wrinkles and I want them. This visibly upset the Mary Kay lady when I told her. I'm serious.
5) I leave the spiderwebs alone when I do my twice-a-decade-dusting.
6) Computer stores make me giddy.
It's makes me feel weird to tag people so I'll leave this open to anyone to answer. Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.