1. They get excited over the trailer for the new CGI series Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
2. They learn of new Star Wars series because they read a comic book news blog daily.
3. They stay up late playing KOTOR. If you're a geek you know what that is, if not it's Knights of the Old Republic, one of the finest computer RPGs ever made.
4. Family Night is a rousing game of X-Men Legends 2 on the X-Box.
5. They get all teary when their 5 year old can finally navigate a website on his own. *sniff*
6. Thy get all teary when their 8 year old can name the Scarlett Witch's relationship to Magneto. *sniff*