For some reason I manage not to get tagged for memes and that's something I'm quite happy about. Molytail tagged me for the " 8 things you don't know about me"meme however and so my lucky streak is broken. I like this one though.
1. I take Ritalin. I haven't had a prescription for it in years but started taking it again recently (as well as working at exercise, routine and a good diet) to lay down a good calm foundation for myself and the family rather then subjecting us all the unfocused, impulsive and constantly frustrated terror I can quite often be.
2. I used to work for a right-wing political party! Now keep in mind that this was a Canadian right-wing party so we where still what a Republican would call, "bleeding heart liberals."
3. I don't have a dishwasher or a clothes dryer. This is not because I like it that way.
4. I've got my high school degree and nothing else.
5. I'm a homebody.
6. I like cleaning the toilet. There's no other job in the house that's so fast and makes a bigger difference.
7. I wear a headscarf (an honest-to-goodness headscarf) most days. It's much easier than doing my hear and I get treated so well by people when I go out.
8. I love black licorice but only because I made myself develop a taste for it when I was a kid. Prior to that I couldn't stand it.