Catherine's finished Key to Decimals book 2, worked her way up to adverbs in Winston Grammar and learned the whole ancient Greek alphabet. Time to set aside learning new things in those three areas and concentrate on practicing what she's learned. The weather has been absolutely beautiful anyhow so why coop her up in the kitchen with more texts, eh?
So I think we'll try daily practice.
- Daily practice from Daily Math Review.
- Set of mental math problems from Mental Math Sheets.
- Half a dozen questions on operations with decimals and long division. I'll get worksheets at Worksheetworks.com.
- Three word problems from Challenging Word Problems, Primary 3.
- A problem involving critical and logical thinking, probably from Brain Maths Volume 1.
- Daily grammar practice from I-don't-know-where-yet. I'm thinking lots of Mad Libs and maybe Daily Grams.
- Editing. Hopefully Catherine will write something near the start of the week, bring it to me, we'll edit it and then she'll rewrite it. We'll edit again the next day and she'll type it out. I stress the hopefully part.
- Greek? We'll probably go back to the Greek Hupogrammon after a break.
We'll try this anyway and see how it goes.